KEF S1 Speaker Stands
The S1 Floor Stand takes it design cues from KEF’s Performance Speaker Stand. A cable management system hides any wires, while the integrated mounting system rigidly bonds LSX and the stand together, creating the perfect platform for the speaker to perform.
The S1 Floor Stand allows effortless integration of LSX II into the listening environment, while also maximising performance. A blend of premium materials, exquisite design and useful features come together to ensure that LSX II delivers in style.
Engineered for LSX II
Designed to partner LSX II, the S1 Floor Stand boasts a cable management system that hides any wires, while the integrated mounting system rigidly bonds the speaker and stand together. The stands also feature adjustable feet for easy leveling and a fillable pillar, creating the perfect platform for LSX II to perform.
The S1 Floor Stand is available in 4 matte satin finishes: Slate Grey, Mineral White, Cobalt Blue and Crimson Red. So, whether you like a colour-matched look or want to mix and match, you are covered.
Summary of features:
- 1⁄4” screw mounting for use with LSX II;
- Aluminium construction for rigidity and stability;
- Integrated cable management system;
- Fillable pillar;
- Adjustable feet for easy levelling;
- Rubber feet (can be replaced with third party floor spikes);
- Available finishes: Slate Grey, Mineral White, Cobalt Blue and Crimson Red.