NRG-1.5 uses solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) conductors with Star-Quad geometry. Solid conductors prevent strand interaction, which is the greatest single source of distortion in an Audio or AC power cable. The nearly perfect surface finish and extreme purity of PSC+ copper dramatically reduce distortion compared to OFHC or other metals. The Star-Quad Helix creates a fixed low-inductance relationship between positive and negative.
NRG-1.5’s two Noise-Stoppers filter electro-magnetic interference in both directions. They reduce outside interference from entering the equipment and they also prevent equipment generated interference ( as from all digital equipment and tuners) from reaching other equipment in the system.
- Low-distortion replacement AC power cable
- For audio/video components with a 2-pole C7-type AC connector
- Four solid 16-gauge Perfect-Surface Copper+ conductors
- Star-Quad spiral geometry provides self shielding against external noise sources
- RF stopper filters radio frequency interference in both directions
- Textile braid cable cover
- Warranty: 5 years