SRM-353x features include:
- Original low-noise dual FET at first stage, all-stage direct coupling class-A DC amplifier configuration and no coupling capacitors. This allows for the smallest nuances in the music to be reproduced beautifully.
- Improvement to the emitter follower at the output stage results in an extended dynamic range, natural tonality and finer detail.
- In addition to an RCA input terminal, an XLR balanced input terminal is also provided to accommodate a wide range of audio equipment.
- Energiser incorporates a custom-made, 2-axis 4-gang volume controller.
- Traditional STAX non-magnetic aluminium chassis as standard. Carefully selected components chosen not just for their long life and reliability but equally for their tonal quality and unmatched performance.
Top-quality sound element
For the SR-L500, Stax has hand-selected a thin-film diaphragm as well as tough stainless fixed electrodes. The result is rich deep extended bass-response, delicate high-frequency and soothing mid-range, all balanced beautifully
Click-type arc assembly
The arc assembly of the SR-L500 is equipped with a 10-click slider mechanism for head-pad height adjustment. Once adjusted, the slider always maintains its optimal position, making readjustment unnecessary. This ensures hours of listening pleasure and a headphone that is extremely comfortable on the head.
New low-capacitance hifc wide cable
A new high-performance HiFC cable has been employed for the core wires. The whole cable uses a wide parallel structure to lower the capacitance between each wire strand and deliver impressive resolution.
High-quality artificial leather ear pad
Stax spent a long time working on the structure of the SR-L500 earspeaker. The end result is a new structure and high-quality flexible artificial leather ear pads, ensuring the SR-L500’s are beautifully comfortable to wear for long periods of time.