The Audio-Technica ATH-CKR75BT headphones contain two high-precision 11.8 mm drivers. You’ll discover their superb efficiency and audio quality even when using Bluetooth technology. But you’ll discover these aren’t your average Bluetooth headphones that you find at any store. They contain powerful drivers that are capable of reproducing audio with an 5 to 40,000 Hz frequency response.
Audio-Technica ATH-CKR75BT also have an amplifier to enhance the sound’s depth and resolution. These headphones are also compatible with aptX and AAC codecs—in addition to the standard SBC codec. This keeps the drivers from being wasted on low-quality wireless feed. They have a strong aluminum housing that is lightweight. They’ll reduce that unwanted resonance for crisp mid- to high-range reproduction.
Audio-Technica ATH-CKR75BT headphones also have a built-in in-line mic and controls. This gives you the ability to answer calls, adjust volume, and place music and videos on a wide range of devices. They have a good behind-the-neck design so you can easily access the controls.
– 11.8 mm drivers provides excellent sound quality in a comfortably sized in-ear design.
– Compatible with Qualcomm® aptX and AAC codecs, ensuring stable and clear wireless transmission.
– Machined-aluminium housing are lightweight yet rugged, reducing unwanted resonance for a clear response
– In-line smartphone control with mic for managing music and calls.
– Cable-clip can be attached to clothing for a secure, stable wearing fit.