Arcam AVR10 AV Receiver
Arcam AVR-10AV Receiver is the new entry level audio visual receiver in the HDA range, replacing the AVR39 and sitting below the AVR-20.
Arcam AVR-10 AV Receiver joins the HDA range from the respectable Arcam. Replacing the AVR390 it features all the latest AV technologies to amplify sound quality and showcase the best of audio engineering.
With a clean cut design, the 12 channel 60W AVR10 is the new entry level in the series available at an even more cost effective price then the previous model.
State of the Art Technology
Ideal for enhancing the home cinema experience, featuring a 12 channel surround sound system and the lateset Dirac Live room technology for room connection. AVR10 hosts an array of state of the art features that include the newest codes from Dolby, DTS, and IMAX enhanced technology.
Alongside this, Arcam AVR10 works alongside the Arcam’s own Free MusicLife and Control apps for ios and android as well as Googelcast streaming. Bluetooth connectivity as well as 7 HDMI inputs are further brilliant features of the AVR10.
– Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 7.1.4 decoding
– 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
– 7 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
– Dirac Live room correction
– ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
– Class AB power amplification –
– Uses frame-type transformer
– Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
– Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
– Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP and control app