Arcam AVR-20 AV Receiver comes second in line in the new HDA range. The mid-range model is a high performing AV receiver designed to create high quality home cinema sound.
The respected manufacturers Arcam have created the new HDA range for home cinema use with models that are packed full of cutting edge technology.
Differing from the AVR-10, the AVR-20 is fitted with toroidal transformers that help decrease interference. Featuring the latest codecs from Dolby, DTS and IMAX Enhanced, the new AVR-20 exhibits an immersive home cinema experience.
Streaming is optimised with use of Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app, and Google Chromecast. The 16 channel 90W Arcam AVR-20 sits as an excellent AV receiver, featuring full Dirac calibration, and bluetooth technology to bring your scenes to life.
– Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 9.1.6 decoding
– 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
– 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
– Dirac Live for Arcam room correction
– ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
– Class AB power amplification – Uses toroidal transformer
– Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
– Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
– Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app