Arcam AVR30 AV Receiver
Arcam’s latest AV receiver is the ultimate model in the HDA range, replacing the AVR850 and sitting above the AVR-20 and AVR-10.
Arcam AVR-30 AV Receiver joins the HDA range as the flagship model. Engineered by one of the finest British hi-fi brands.
In contrast to some other brands, Arcam makes AV receivers, AV pre amps and AV power amps which are designed principally to sound as good as two channel amplifiers.
Showcasing the best in audio engineering, Arcam’s AVR-30 is able to deliver a realistic and captivating sound. Featuring state of the art CODEC’S from Dolby, DTS and IMAX enhanced systems.
Dynamic Class G Amplification
A defining element of the AVR-30 is the Class G power amplification that delivers at 100w per channel, creating a powerful and efficient sound for even the most elaborate speakers.
– Dolby Atmos & DTS:X 9.1.6 decoding
– 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
– 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs, eARC compatible
– Dirac Live® for Arcam room correction
– ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
– Class G power amplification – Uses toroidal transformer
– Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
– Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
– Free MusicLife iOS UPnP and control app