The NAD C568 takes the superb performance of our 5-star rated C 565BEE and steps it up to the next level. Every aspect of sonic performance is enhanced and refined, making the NAD C568 the ideal companion to our C 368 amplifier, or any system in need of a performance upgrade.
Although CDs are often dismissed as relics of the past, we here at NAD recognize the pride and joy one feels when combing through their personal CD collection. Whether it’s peeling away the plastic or marvelling at the album artwork, the process of buying and opening a CD is both intimate and sacred. With our C 568 CD Player, your CDs finally get the attention they deserve. Whether it’s a newly bought CD or a personal mix you made for yourself, the C 568 will seamlessly play the disc without any skips or glitches. Building on the success of our C 565BEE the C 568 includes all the features you need for an easy and joyous CD-listening experience. Complete with the new NAD CD-8 remote control, the C 568 delivers a high level performance worthy of your music library.
The 24-bit high resolution Wolfson WM8741 DAC chip of the C 568 was chosen for its excellent low-level linearity and detail retrieving capabilities. Furthermore, a high precision Crystek Clock Module reduces digital jitter to unprecedented levels, making the C 568 a great platform for adding an exotic high-end DAC. Metal film resistors and polypropylene capacitors are also used in key areas to ensure a highly accurate frequency response.
- CD, CD-R and CD-RW Compatible
- USB Input supports external memory and audio rates up to 384kbps
- MP3 and WMA decoding
- NAD CD-8 full function remote control
- Ultra-High Precision Clock Module for lowest jitter
- Wolfson 24 bit Digital to Analogue Converter
- Super High-Speed OPAmps
- Coaxial Digital Output
- Optical Digital Output
- Toroid Power supply with separate power regulators for analogue and digital Sections
- VFL Display with CD text
- Selectable Track, Time and Repeat
- Repeat Mode for single track or entire CD
- Program Play up to 20 tracks
- Random Play
- External IR input
- 12V Trigger input
- <0.5 watt Standby consumption
- Detachable AC cord