The idea of the Roksan K3 CD Di stems from the fact that many will find the need for a ‘universal’ high quality digital source that will not only play an existing CD library to the expected audiophile standard but will also host an array of other digital sources as one ‘audiophile junction’.
Featuring an optical and digital input, various other digital players and sources can be connected to the Roksan K3 CD Di and the audiophile standard output section of the player will put the signal into amplification for a superior quality performance.
The K3 CD Di fits perfectly with the rest of the K3 series but differs from the K3 CD in that a bi-coloured LED sits bottom-mounted on the unit to signify that one of the optical inputs is in use and which one it is (white LED – Coaxial, blue LED – Optical). This adds an extra aesthetic to the product that is both striking and appealing. The digital inputs are selectable via the use of a three position rocker switch underneath the unit.
- Switchable Optical and Coaxial digital inputs
- High quality PCM1798 24/192 DAC
- Optical Toslink digital output
- Gold plated RCA analogue outputs
- Fully functioning display – time elapsed, time remaining on track and disc
- High precision, custom made Master Clock Crystal