Computer audio often comes with annoying noise and jitter. The iPurifier3 is for anyone into USB audio who regularly battles with these irritating audio gremlins. Never fear, let the iPurifier3 be your system’s white knight.
The white knight
The third generation and slightly larger reincarnation of the iPurifier measures just 69 x 19 x 20mm in its new, dashing white armour. Both Type A and B are available. It uses iFi Active Noise Cancellation2 tech to decrease noise by 100x or -40dB in comparison to the common noise filter.
REclock, REgenerate, REbalance
Our state-of-the-art REclock, REgenarate and REbalance2® technology will get your audio back on track. Put simply, it actively ‘restores’ the USB audio+power streams which eliminates jitter and ensures smooth passage for your music. REbalance® actually removes distortion caused by DC offset.
The iPurifier3 is set up for all future PCM, DSD and DXD formats. And it’s not just better looking on the outside, it’s been improved on the inside with updated components. No need to worry about upgrading for years to come. It will improve your USB audio playback experience faster than you can say King Arthur and the Round Table.
- The good news is that it is ready for all present and all future PCM, DSD and DXD files without restriction. Your music is safe, sound and future-proofed.
- Enjoy the silence! Our Active Noise Cancellation II® (ANC II) tech means that measured noise drops by 100x or 40dB in comparison to the common noise filter.
- Tantalum capacitors are another example of the top-notch components we prefer. These polarised electrolytic capacitors have superior frequency and stability characteristics, giving them a super high volumetric efficiency.
- Panasonic OS-CON caps totaling 5,410uF give very-low Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), excellent noise reduction capability and frequency response characteristics. In addition, OS-CONs have a long-life span and its ESR changes little even at low temperatures since the electrolyte is solid.
- They are not often found in products costing <US$1000.
- REclock2, REgenerate2, REbalance2® – cleaner, clearer music. The 2nd generation of this technology creates an all new signal, eliminates computer jitter and removes noise contamination to restore a ‘balanced’ signal.
- This excellent copper-alloy EMI shielding isolates devices and cables to block radio frequency electromagnetic radiation.
- Vishay MELF resistors – complex, costly but superior.
- These metal electrode leadless face resistors have excellent accuracy, stability, reliability, and pulse load capability. They provide optimal power rating and pulse load capability. They show some of the lowest noise and distortion of any resistor available in the market, period.