EarMen TR-Amp Headphone Amplifier & DAC
From the laboratories of EarMen in collaboration with high-end brand Auris Audio comes the TR-Amp, a high quality battery powered DAC with headphone and preamp functionality.
Wide Ranging Compatibility
TR-Amp boasts an impressive 400mW of maximum power, accomodating almost all known headphone models including those with specific gain requirements.
At the TR-Amp’s heart is an ES9038Q2M SABRE reference conversion chip which can accommodate PCM 32 bit / 384kHz, native DSD128, and even licensed MQA native hardware rendering.
Thanks to the Texas Instruments TPA6120 chip, the TR-Amp’s amplifier section is powered by current-feedback AB architecture which allows listeners to truly hear the music, rather than the amplifier.
The TPA6120 provides up to 128dB of range, high bandwidth, low noise, and a high slew rate to prevent odd-order distortion artefacts.
Cutting Edge Streaming Support
TR-Amp’s natural, high resolution sound is now compatible with some of the world’s most popular streaming networks, including Tidal Masters (MQA) over iPhone and Android smart phones, and Qobuz via iPhone, Android, Mac and PC.
- ES9038Q2M SABRE 32 32-bit mobile audio DAC
- Unprecedented dynamic range and ultra-low distortion
- Super low ESR tantal capacitors in power supply
- Shielded USB-A – USB-C adaptor included
- 3700mA battery with up for 10 hour running time
- Separate data/charging USB-C ports
- Analogue volume control
- Run two sets of headphones simultaneously
- Analogue switch for Direct DAC or PreAmp function
- All metal aluminium housing eliminates external noise
- Ships with 1x USB C (male) to USB A (male) cable