FiiO E10K Headphone Amplifier
The E10K USB DAC high resolution Headphone Amplifier from FiiO is customizable and designed to improve your laptop’s audio output quality via its PCM5102 DAC chip and is capable of handling PCM files in up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution. It features a selectable bass boost and low-pass filter, both with circuitry optimized for a low noise floor when engaged, allowing you to customize the sound of your audio to your tastes. The unit connects to your laptop via its Micro USB connection, which also provides it with power. It offers a variety of connections, including a front-panel 1/8″ headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8″ line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
DAC ChipThe internal DAC chip is a PCM5102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear internal filter, reduced delay, and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts. Low Noise Floor The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that is designed for a low noise floor in all states. Amplification Stage The E10K features an LMH6643 op amp, which is designed for transient response and driving power. Portable DesignA brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable portable use.
- Low noise floor — The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- DAC Chip—The Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- Usb connection — Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- Portable design — A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
- Unbelievably low noise floor] Optimized active low-pass and BASS circuit designs ensure lower noise floor in any situation, so your music is truly played back faithfully. The USB Type-C connector gives the device more compatibility. At the same time, the headphone/line/coaxial (up to 24 bit/192kHz) outputs make it easier to connect to other equipment.