Srm-t8000 driver unit for earspeakers
• The SRM-T8000 is an exclusive driver unit (power amplifier) with 4-input selector developed in order to ideally drive STAX electrostatic earspeakers.
• The unit incorporates a high-quality double-axis 4-gang volume controller along with XLR connectors that can connect to all kinds of analogue line-level output terminals.
• The hybrid amplifier configuration with strictly selected low-noise 6922 dual triode tube for the first stage and high-current emitter-follower at output stage brings out the maximum performance of earspeakers. Its natural uncoloured sound has been realized by eliminating the coupling capacitor that affects the sound
• The balanced amplifier configuration with low-noise dual-triode tube eliminated transformer or inverting amplifier after the XLR balanced input terminal.
• Non-magnetic chassis construction is employed, and only the carefully selected electronic components free from aged deterioration are used taking both their sonic quality and performance into consideration.
• The SRM-T8000 is equipped with “direct mode” function, enabling it to connect to a preamplifier output terminal or to use your favourite Also, two RCA inputs and XLR balanced input can bypass the incorporated volume controller (Line 4 input does not have this function).
• Optional extension slot (LINE4) is provided for future use. Refer to the instruction manual of this optional card.
• The foot rubber of the SRM-T8000 features fire-resistant ultra-hard high- grip type and vibration-proof properties. So the unit hardly slides when placed on a table etc. Please lift it up when you move it.