Arcam A15 Integrated Amplifier
- 2x 80 Watts per channel into 8 ohms for robust and powerful sound.
- Bluetooth 5.2 with AptX Adaptive technology for high-quality wireless audio streaming.
- Wired or wireless headphone connectivity for versatile listening options.
- Hi-res audio digital inputs for superior sound quality.
- ESS ES9018 DAC and Class AB amplification ensure premium audio performance.
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||98 (including feet) x 431 x 344 (including speaker terminals) mm|
|Shipping Weight||13 kg|
|Frequency response||20Hz—20kHz ± 0.2dB|
|Input impedance||47kΩ + 100pF|
|Maximum power consumption||500W|
|Digital inputs||Supported Sample Rates (kHz): Coaxial (RCA) : 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1 Optical (Toslink) : 192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48, 44.1|
|What's in the box||Mains lead(s), Remote control with 2 x AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide, Important Safety Instructions|
Power + Connectivity = Accessible
Hi-Fi The ARCAM A15 is the power house, with 120 Watts of output per channel. It is perfect for listening with tower speakers, in larger rooms, and more exuberant listening volumes.
The “A” in ARCAM stands for Amplification – this is our core competance. The A15 is the latest in more than 45 years of amplifier design and manufacture. New components and materials have been painstakingly analysed and reviewed to ensure brilliant sound performance.
So you can play music straight out of the box, the ARCAM A15 includes a Bluetooth solution with Qualcomm AptX Adaptive technology. This provides up to 24-bit HD audio for the best sound quality from your phone or tablet, no matter what you are playing. It can also connect to Bluetooth headphones so your listening experience can continue sensitively after dark.
Hi-res audio is included with high resolution digital audio inputs included.
Like any ARCAM integrated amplifier, we pay particular attention to the built in phono stage to ensure your records sound as lush and engaging as possible.
- 2x 80 Watts per channel into 8 ohms.
- Bluetooth 5.2 with AptX Adpative.
- Connect wired or wireless headphones.
- Hi-res audio digital inputs.
- ESS ES9018 DAC.
- Class AB amplification.
- Solid aluminium dials.
- Aluminium front, top, sides and rear panels.
- Compact remote control.
- Plastic free packaging.