The CSA150 is the top model in the new line of Copland CSA series amplifiers.
Under dynamic conditions this current feedback power plant will deliver several times its rated power – enough to drive almost any loudspeaker.
- Employing the Copland double triode gain stage with MOS-FET buffering ensuring a tight interface between the tube and the solid-state parts of the amplifier.
- Immunity to mains fluctuations, load demands and noise interference by use of wide bandwidth power supply regulation, not only for the low-level stages of the amplifier, but also by active regulation of the power amplifier driver stages.
- D/A converter with multiple S/PDIF inputs, PCM, and DSD capabilities using the ES9018 Reference 32-bit DAC in quad-mono configuration, 8 mono to 2 stereo configurations.
- Besides the digital coax and optical inputs an additional Bluetooth aptX module makes airborne sources available in HD quality.
- RCA inputs as well as balanced XLR. For the vinyl enthusiast the CSA150 has RIAA input for MM cartridges.
- Classic tape loop in/out function as well as pre-out terminal and a front facing 6.3mm headphone output.