The PMA-800NE delivers 85 watts per channel into 4 Ohms, and has compatibility with a wide range of speaker types and impedances for the best operational stability. Musical accuracy and powerful sound are increased with the PMA-800NE’s Advanced High Current transistors, having twice the electrical current of standard audio power transistors. The acclaimed Denon AHC Single Push-Pull Circuit has been adapted from higher end models into the PMA-800NE to join the discrete amplifier, producing a dynamic, detailed sound. The carefully constructed amplifier circuit has a frequency response of up to 100 kHz, whilst the volume circuit suppresses noise in the amplifier, much improving the sonic resolution. With tone control and stable power, the PMA-800NE handles a range of high resolution audio sources, creating a dynamic and fluid performance.
The in-built phono equaliser in the amplifier is constructed to support both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges, meaning you can connect your turntable easily and get listening in no time. The phono equaliser is high gain and uses simple and straightforward design to improve the effectiveness of the component, with a clear and high quality response. The PMA-800NE features three optical and one coaxial input for digital signals, and supports PCM signals up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution. These inputs can connect the PMA-800NE to your TV, Blu-ray and media players, to improve the sound quality of your TV, or use for a high-resolution input from your computer. With analogue mode switched on, the PMA-800NE operates as a purely analogue amplifier, disabling the digital inputs while an analogue source is used. The power to the digital circuitry is closed off, allowing the amp to function solely for analogue purposes without any high frequency influence on the rest of the amp, so you can enjoy analogue sources with clarity and detailed reproduction.
The Denon PMA-800NE contains a vibration resistant design, to reduce the effects of unwanted resonances. The power transformer’s vibrations are suppressed with a 1.6mm thick steel plate, and by being directly supported, the vibration surrounding the chassis is reduced. To further reduce noise and interference that may be produced, the main power transformer is constructed with separate coiled wires for the audio and control circuits, whilst an integrated microprocessor features stop mode for greater sound quality.
- Denon PMA-800NE Integrated Amplifier with 85 watts per channel
- Advanced High Current Single Push-Pull Circuit produces powerful sound
- Frequency response up to 100 kHz
- Built-in Phono Equaliser support Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges
- Three optical, one coaxial digital inputs for TV, Blu-ray and media players
- Four phono inputs for CD, Network Streamer, etc.
- PCM signal support up to 24-bit 192 kHz resolution
- Analogue Mode shuts down digital circuits for a purely analogue amplifier
- Vibration resistant design, with power transformer attached to 1.6mm thick steel plate
- Part of the Denon 800 Series with DCD-800NE CD player and DNP-800NE Network Streamer