This small integrated amplifier offers outstanding audio quality and ultimate input flexibility with all digital and analogue input options you can dream of. Superior tube-like sound and a high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter stage are combined in a perfect way. Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously.
MaiA DS2 is one of the most versatile products on the market, it offers analogue phono and line as well as digital inputs such as lossless streaming via aptX Bluetooth! Five analogue outputs leave no desire unfulfilled. MaiA DS2 is future-proof and can be upgraded with PowerBox MaiA DS2 for almost double power.
Easy to Use
PowerBox MaiA DS2 acts as a “One power supply” solution and powers up to 5 Pro-Ject products, like CD, Streamer, and turntable. Control via IR remote or App makes usage a piece of a cake. The sandwich aluminium / metal casing is aesthetically pleasing and protects effectively against interferences. MaiA DS2 is available in silver or black with optional wooden side panels.
– Powerful 135w per channel (2 ohms drive capability)
– Dual mono design principle
– Built-in phono pre-amplifier with MM & MC capability
– Other inputs: 3x analogue, 5x digital including USB 2.0
– XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz
– DSD capability (DSD64, DSD128; DSD256)
– Superb dual 24bit/192kHz D/A converter PCM1796
– 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
– Volume control with motor-driven potentiometer
– Headphone output with a dedicated amplifier stage
– Fixed & variable outputs for subwoofer or second zone amp
– IR remote & Built-in App Remote Control via Bluetooth
– Free Box Control App controls this + other IR equipment
– Optional wooden side panels available