Roksan Attessa Streaming Amplifier
A brand new Roksan range has just been announced, the Attessa range has a Integrated Amplifier, a CD Transport, a Turntable and this Streaming Amplifier all have been fully designed and developed at Roksan HQ in Rayleigh, Essex here in the UK. Keeping with the now familiar Industrial look we have come accustomed to from Roksan, the Attessa amplifier is housed in a premium steel casing with a machined aluminium front panel, which delivers 130W per channel into 4 ohm,
In a first for a British manufacture, Roksan has integrated the Bluesound streaming module within the amplifier so you get the great control of the BluOS app with all your favourite streaming services and MQA Hi Res streaming capability so now, you can have hi-res audio in every room of your house – all controllable via your smart phone or tablet.
With a host of digital and analogue inputs including a Phono MM input for a turntable, Bluetooth® and AirPlay 2. The SPDIF digital inputs will also decode MQA encoded PCM streams including MQA CD’s played back by the Attessa CD Transport.
All the Attessa range can communicate using a bespoke technology and app MaestroUnite developed for Roksan, MaestroUnite communication means the two products combine into a single system after set up.
A five year manufactures warranty is also included.
- Hi-Res music streaming with BluOS™ Premium Multi-Room Audio Technology which supports 20+ streaming services and can stream up to 64 zones, all controllable via your smart phone
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection.
- Three self-allocated BluOS presets directly available from the inputs list for instant access
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth® and AirPlay 2
- MaestroUnite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers
- SPDIF inputs will decode MQA encoded PCM streams including MQA CD’s played back by the Attessa CD Transport
- 24bit/192kHz Burr Brown DAC
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK