Roksan Attessa Integrated Amplifier
A brand new Roksan range has just been announced, the Attessa range has a Streaming Amplifier, a CD Transport, a Turntable and this Integrated Amplifier all have been fully designed and developed at Roksan HQ in Rayleigh, Essex here in the UK. Keeping with the now familiar Industrial look we have come accustomed to from Roksan, the Attessa amplifier is housed in a premium steel casing with a machined aluminium front panel, which delivers 130W per channel into 4 ohm,
With a host of digital and analogue inputs including a Phono MM input for a turntable and Bluetooth® via a custom long range Bluetooth antenna.
All the Roksan Attessa range can communicate using a bespoke technology and app MaestroUnite developed for Roksan, MaestroUnite communication means the two Attessa products combine into a single system after set up.
A five-year manufactures warranty is also included.
- A stereo amplifier which delivers 130W per channel (4 ohm)
- Built-in high performance DAC developed in-house
- The one touch dial control user-interface is both simple and intuitive to use. Select listening volume or source guided by a graphical interface incorporating haptic feedback to confirm your selection
- Robust steel and aluminium construction with no visible aerials
- A wide variety of digital and analogue connections including Bluetooth®
- Cast streaming services from your phone or other smart device via custom long range Bluetooth antenna
- MaestroUnite setup for over the air updates and partnering of other devices to form a single Roksan system, a bespoke technology and app developed for Roksan
- An integrated Moving Magnet phono stage allows the connection to a turntable without the need for additional boxes and accessories
- A powerful amplifier capable of getting the most out of a variety of loudspeakers
- Designed and developed in-house in the UK