Benefiting from the design standards set throughout the ROMA series, the Roma 510AC utilises DC stabilised heater circuits, an integrated Hi-Grade Iron Silicone output transformer along with the Roma 510AC’s premium mechanical Chassis construction that further reduces the unwanted noise to the tubes will leave you astounded at the capability of valve amplification.
The Roma 510 AC is designed with pure audio quality and performance taking priority. These premium design choices allow the Roma 510AC’s feet to reduce unwanted vibration and aid isolation of the amplifier from its surroundings. This isolation aids to give the highest standards of audio clarity and maximises fidelity.
The Synthesis ROMA range is built for the world, but with a spirit that can only come from Italy. The shapes, materials, finish quality and sound are designed to enrich your musical enjoyment. The Roma 510AC has been constructed using only the highest quality materials. Gold plated professional binding posts along with ceramic sockets can be found on the rear of the amplifier to minimise oxidisation and ensure it showcases how well the expertly balanced tubes can perform.
The Roma 510 AC is sold in the UK with a stylish black aluminium front panel. For other finish options please Contact Us.
- Premium valve push-pull integrated amplifier
- Power stage uses specially selected KT88 tubes in pentode configuration
- Pre-amplifier stage uses ECC83 and ECC99 tubes with DC stablised heater circuits
- 80W power output (6Ω) in Class AB
- Multiple line level inputs
- High grade Iron-Silicon output transformer
- Four aluminium feet with strong rubber insert for added damping
- Remote control included
- High-Quality finish and components