With precision control including a discrete, balanced R-2R Ladder volume control, class-A Pure Phono stage, and class-A Main Drive Headphone output, the № 523 preamplifier delivers an uncompromising performance regardless of analog source.
Housed in a 6000-series aluminum chassis, like all Mark Levinson equipment, the № 523 is designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Pure Path discrete, direct coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path
- Discrete, balanced R-2R Ladder volume control for precision and performance
- Class-A Pure Phono stage with physically separated channels for MC and MM
- Class-A Main Drive Headphone output for up to 32-ohm headphones using main circuit
- Six analog line-level and phono inputs; balanced, single-ended, and headphone outputs
- Selectable fourth-order, 80 Hz high-pass filter allows seamless integration of subwoofers
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA