With precision control and processing including a discrete, balanced R-2R Ladder volume control, the acclaimed 32-bit Precision Link DAC, class-A Pure Phono stage, and HARMAN Clari-Fi® music restoration technology, the № 526 preamplifier delivers an uncompromising performance regardless of source.
Housed in a 6000-series aluminum chassis, like all Mark Levinson equipment, the № 526 is designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Pure Path discrete, direct coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path
- Discrete, balanced R-2R Ladder volume control for precision and performance
- Class-A Pure Phono stage with physically separated channels for MC and MM
- 32-bit Precision Link DAC with three selectable filters and seven power supplies
- Class-A Main Drive Headphone output for up to 32-ohm headphones using main circuit
- 12 analog, digital, and phono inputs; balanced, single-ended, and headphone outputs
- Supports high-resolution PCM (up to 32-bit, 192kHz) and DSD (up to 5.6MHz)
- Selectable fourth-order, 80 Hz high-pass filter allows seamless integration of subwoofers
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA