The Pioneer UDP-LX500 is designed with a three block internal layout, separated into power supply, drive and digital processing and analogue audio in order to reduce any electrical and magnetic interference between components. The thick chassis base is 1.6mm thick, and is reinforced with a 3mm thick steel plate which is rigid under base. The double layered chassis provides a low centre of gravity for the UDP-LX500, in addition to improving the overall rigidity that helps to prevent external vibrations transferring to the inner chassis for a superior reading of the disc.
The UDP-LX500 supports Ultra HD Blu-ray, with full 4K resolution, offering four times the resolution of 1080p. In addition, the player is also compatible with regular Blu-ray, DVD, SACD and CD, meaning you can enjoy a variety of formats with just one player. Experience the quality of 4K movies in your home. Display disc information on screen to view the details, and mastering information such as Maximum Frame Average Light Level and Maximum Content Light Level, as well as HDMI output info.
A 6 layered IVH circuit board is used as the main circuit board, to thoroughly eliminate digital noise. In this way, digital signal wiring is optimised and GND impedance minimised. In the audio/visual signal processing, the signal to noise ratio is also improved. The 18 Gbps transmission through the latest HDMI standard becomes more precise. When combined with the precision quartz controller on a compatible AV receiver, timing-error distortion is eliminated with Pioneer’s Precision Quartz Lock System. The PQLS can control the amount of audio signals transmitted from the AV receiver to the UDP-LX500, resulting in the best digital to analogue conversion with jitter-free sound. The UDP-LX500 is able to support PQLS 2 channel audio, multi-surround and bit-stream.
The UDP-LX500 contains Pioneer’s original feature of Zero Signal Terminal, a technology that is able to tune audio and video quality without signal transmission. Connect the Zero Signal Terminal with the audio/video input of an AV receiver and the reference level GND of the signal is aligned, suppressing the potential difference between the two devices, allowing for a high quality, precise transmission.
- Pioneer UDP-LX500 4K Ultra HD Universal Disc Player for Ultra HD Blu-ray, standard Blu-ray, DVD and CD playback
- Three block internal layout eliminates electrical and magnetic interference between circuits
- Double-layered chassis provides a low centre of gravity and rigid construction, improving disc playback
- 6 layered IVH main circuit board improves signal to noise ratio and high-capacity 18Gbps transmission speed
- Separate Video and Audio HDMI outputs for video/audio and pure audio
- Precision Quartz Lock System achieves pure, 2 channel jitter-free signals