Featuring a 10-inch pure-pulp cone woofer for natural, undistorted bass, a 5-inch polymer-coated midrange speaker for pristine and dynamic human voice reproduction, and a 1 ½-inch tweeter with laminated tangential ring diaphragm for sparkling high frequency response, the 4307 fills your room with legendary JBL sound. The speaker’s compact form factor and sophisticated walnut veneer finish means it integrates subtly and elegantly into any décor.
- 10-inch woofer with pure pulp cone
- 5-inch polymer-coated midrange with pure-pulp cone and double-pleated cloth edge
- 1 ½-inch tweeter mated to a die-cast aluminum horn with phase plug
- Adjustable midrange and high-frequency attenuators
- Bass-reflex design with dual front-firing ports
- Walnut veneer finish with blue grille