Monitor Audio Bronze 100 Bookshelf Speakers
The Bronze 100 speakers are able to deliver a far grander and expansive audio presentation than the smaller Bronze 50. Featuring larger cabinets, the Bronze 100 bookshelf speakers have the capability to deliver outstanding performance through the renowned Monitor Audio speaker construction, making them a stylish addition to any home.
The Bronze 100 speakers are powered by C-CAM technology in the new 8” driver, guaranteeing a powerful and detailed listening encounter and making them a natural upgrade as you elevate your musical experience. Carefully designed, the superior build quality and contemporary finishes available make these bookshelf speakers a stylish addition to any home and will complement any décor. They are capable of a far grander audio presentation than the smaller Bronze 50s due to their larger cabinet size giving you a more compelling performance. As with other speakers in the Monitor Audio Bronze series, the rear Hive II port has been designed to allow easy positioning and optimal performance making listening to music and watching movies a pleasure and One of the most eye-catching features of the speakers are the acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter cover.
- Incredibly lifelike sound: Powered by the Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide.
- Deep, full sound and a clean, precise presentation: The C-CAM mid-bass driver features updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology.
- Easily positioned speakers: The Hive II rear port is tuned for ease of positioning without affecting performance
- Use in any AV home cinema system: Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers
- Discreet appearance: Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles
- Monitor Audio family look: Speakers feature the acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille.
- Silver-plated Pureflow oxygen-free copper internal cabling: High-quality current transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals.