Audio is a powerful component of the cinematic experience; it envelopes you in the action, tugs at your emotions, and brings an unparalleled level of enjoyment to the presentation. The Autograph Mini 2 Way Stand Mount 4″ Dual Concentric HiFi Loudspeaker brings that level of performance to your home environment in a luxurious high end oiled walnut finish that is as pleasing to the eye, as it is to the ear.
Autograph Mini elevates your music to levels envisioned by the original mastering engineer – all of which needs to be experienced in all its unabridged beauty, detail, and nuance. A truly great loudspeaker design enables the speaker system to remove itself from the soundscape, and presents the sonic experience in a manner that transports you to a higher plane. Innovation and outstanding performance.
Studio Quality Audio
Autograph Mini provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging for that highly sought after truly natural sound. The 200-Watt 4″ LF dual driver with 19mm titanium HF dome driver delivers breathtaking dynamics, powerful transient response and unparalleled realism across a wide frequency range with an almost total lack of colouration. Many of the world’s greatest hits have been recorded and mixed using Tannoy studio monitors, and listening to these speakers will turn your living room into a fully-fledged entertainment centre.
Tannoy Dual Concentric
At the heart of the Autograph Mini’s superb performance, you will find an all-new iteration of our legendary and exclusive Tannoy Dual Concentric Driver Technology. The new 4” Dual Concentric driver offers enhanced dispersion – creating an even more uniform spread of sound around the listening environment. The introduction of the Omnimagnet configuration allows the HF unit to be placed even closer to the acoustic centre of the LF unit further improving the time alignment between the two drivers.
These time coherent, point source, and constant directivity dispersion characteristics make the Dual Concentric design an accepted industry standard in studio monitoring. By exceeding the rigorous demands of the recording and mastering environment, Autograph Mini-OW ensures that playback performance in the home for stereo or multi-channel home cinema is strictly controlled to accurately reflect the sound engineer’s artistry.
Source Tulip Waveguide
In nature, all sounds emanate from a single point in space. By centrally-locating the high-frequency unit of the Dual Concentric configuration, Autograph Mini-OW acoustically replicates the single point sound source, delivering exceptionally natural performance with an incredibly wide imaging “sweet-spot”. Delivery is further enhanced by the implementation of a highly-innovative point source Tulip Waveguide with symmetrical dispersion, which provides a broad soundstage with remarkably focused and accurate stereo imaging.
Autograph Mini’s handcrafted, oiled walnut veneered cabinet with solid walnut trim provides a unique and timeless piece of furniture that will complement even the most sophisticated environment. The non-parallel enclosure design disperses internal standing waves and reflections for virtually imperceptible colouration, plus is constructed of high-density wood to control low-frequency performance and eliminate the mid-frequency ringing effects often found in competing products. Additionally, Autograph Mini-OW’s rock-solid reflex system boasts extensive bracing that delivers tuneful and musically coherent low-frequency performance. The rear-firing, reflex port helps to reduce room boundary effects and facilitates easy loudspeaker placement.
The Legacy Lives On
Tannoy’s long and storied legacy lives on in the new Autograph Mini Loudspeaker; a legacy that has endured the test of time and adapted with the evolution of technology. Whilst the bass is quite deep for the size of the enclosure relative to the driver size, the speed and leading impulse is exciting and rewarding.
Vocals are a little forward, as with many monitoring speakers, allowing the nuances of the voices to be fully appreciated. The smooth transition between the LF and HF sections of the Dual Concentric driver provides amazing clarity with a powerfully dynamic transient response. Autograph Mini simply has to be experienced.
– 2 way stand mount loudspeakers for small sized rooms
– Miniature and authentic recreation of the famous 1950’s Tannoy Autograph design
– Dual Concentric driver provides class-leading coherence and point-source imaging
– 4″ driver with 200W peak power handling delivers incredible dynamics for the size
– Point source Tulip Waveguide with symmetrical dispersion for accurate stereo imaging
– 19mm titanium dome driver provides exceptional wideband HF clarity and articulation
– Unique & timeless handcrafted, oiled walnut veneered cabinet with solid walnut trim
– LF paper pulp cone with rubber surround for lifelike mid and excellent bass extension
– Hard wired crossovers with proprietary capacitors and low loss laminated core inductors
– Highly conductive, low resistance internal wiring maximises signal transparency
– High density wood cabinet provides extreme rigidity to control LF performance
– High loss internal damping panels further Minimise cabinet colouration
– Rear ported for a richer and deeper bass response
– Oatmeal grille cloth contributes to legacy styling
– Designed and manufactured in the UK