The Bronze 500 speakers are the peak of the Bronze series. Floor standing at almost one metre tall these are truly graceful speakers and exude class which in turn, complements their stunning and detailed audio production. The Bronze 500s have a larger cabinet which houses a Monitor Audio 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, plus two new 8” drivers to power a far bigger performance than other speakers in the Bronze series. Design enhancements within the drivers allows the Bronze Series to deliver a smoother tighter bass. These speakers are supremely stylish, and the new Urban Grey finish available looks truly stunning in a contemporary setting. Standing triumphant on their sturdy, steel outrigger feet, the Bronze 500s offer a natural and intricate performance like no other.
- Incredibly lifelike sound: Powered by the Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide.
- Deep, full sound and a clean, precise presentation: The C-CAM mid-bass driver features updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology.
- Easily positioned speakers: The Hive II rear port is tuned for ease of positioning without affecting performance
- Use in any AV home cinema system: Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers
- Discreet appearance: Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles
- Monitor Audio family look: Speakers feature the acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille.
- Silver-plated Pureflow oxygen-free copper internal cabling: High-quality current transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals.
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet: Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet) giving a stable platform.