The P4-W65 is just 63mm deep, so it will fit into ridiculously tight spaces with the same ease that you’d expect from a Dynaudio Custom speaker. Like all of our other speakers it uses a 28mm coated soft-dome tweeter and a Magnesium Silicate Polymer woofer (a 6.5in version, in this case). And it’s all housed in a one-piece chassis that secures into place with the turn of a few screws.
You can fine-tune the tweeter’s response to -3dB, 0dB or +3dB to really tailor the speaker to the room. And, for the finishing touch, the included magnetic grille is paintable – so it can be coloured to fit seamlessly with the rest of the room’s décor.
- Type: 2-way in-wall
- Drivers: Tweeter: 28 mm (1 in)
- Mid/bass: 165 mm (6 1⁄2 in)
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 46 Hz–20 kHz
- Impedance (nominal/minimum): 8 Ω /5 Ω
- Sensitivity (dB SPL [2.83 V/1 m]): 87.5 dB
- Continuous power: 40 W
- Long term power: 80 W
- Tweeter level options: -3 dB, 0 dB, +3 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 198 x 296 mm x 63 mm / 7 3/4 in x 11 11/16 in x 2 1⁄2 in
- Cut-out dimensions:175 x 275 mm / 6 7⁄8 x 10 7⁄8 in