Monitor Audio Bronze FX Surround Speakers
The Monitor Audio Bronze FX rear speaker delivers a true home cinema experience to maximum effect. True surround sound will envelop you and immerse you for an unforgettable home cinema experience. The Bronze FX speaker is compact and discreet yet still delivers Monitor Audio sonic magic!
The Bronze FX speaker enhances your home cinema experience exactly as a dedicated surround sound speaker should. The speaker Incorporates two 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 51/2” C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver a stunning surround sound experience and the ideal balance between detail and smoothness. Upper frequencies will remain sharp even at high volume and the slim, wall mountable cabinet makes the Bronze FX speakers ideal for your home cinema. The Bronze series speakers have all been carefully designed with an attractive contemporary touch and the Bronze FX is no exception, with superior sound and a stylish quality.
- Incredibly lifelike sound: Powered by the Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide.
- Deep, full sound and a clean, precise presentation: The C-CAM mid-bass driver features updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology.
- Accurate performance: The sealed cabinet ensures high-quality sound when installed close to a wall or in restricted voids.
- Angled baffles: Optimal dispersion is guaranteed.
- Accurate performance: Sealed cabinet to ensure quality performance when installed close to a wall or in restricted voids.
- Discreet appearance: Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles
- Monitor Audio family look: Speakers feature the acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille.
- Compact: Easily fits on cabinets or shelves.
- Silver-plated Pureflow oxygen-free copper internal cabling: High-quality current transfer through the signal chain.
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals.
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration: For use when changing the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs.
- Discreet design: Flush wall placements and recessed terminations.
- Keyhole wall-mounts: Included for easy installation.