Pro-Ject Carbon Fibre Signature Headshell
- Developed for Pro-Ject Signature tonearms
- High-quality construction with 1/2″ cartridge mount
- Complements certain sound characteristics
The Signature range of headshells are high quality headshells made by Pro-Ject Audio Systems, suitable for standard SME mount tonearms. Each headshell in the range is created from a different material, giving it its own signature sound characteristic.
The Carbon Fibre Signature Headshell reflects Pro-Ject’s great skill and ability with carbon fibre, as an audiophile component. Providing a middle-mass, but very rigid, construction, it’s capable of delivering a faster, more accurate sound than the standard Aluminium Signature Headshell.
Also available in the range are an Aluminium and Wood version.
- Fits all tonearms with standard SME mounting
- 1/2″ cartridge mount
- High-conductivity OFC headshell cables included
- High rigidity & middling mass (10g)
- Low-resonance construction
- Azimuth adjustment built into the connector
- Built-in fingerlift