Audio Technica AT-ART9XI MC Phono Cartridge
With a special line contact stylus and solid boron cantilever, AT-ART9XI replaces the AT-ART9 as Audio-Technica’s flagship magnetic core MC cartridge.
Audio Technica AT-ART9XI MC Phono Cartridge is the new flagship magnetic core MC cartridge from Audio Technica, replacing the AT-ART9 and featuring a special line contact stylus on a 0.28mm diameter solid boron cantilever.
The “ART” in the name stands for Audio-Technica Reference Transducer, a designation given only to the brand’s flagship phono cartridges. The specially designed magnetic circuit boasts a 0.5mV output (1kHz, 5cm/sec), making ART9XI easy to use and capable of reproducing the most delicate expressions while ensuring dynamic playback.
The dual moving coils (fashioned from high-performance PCOCC wire) are aligned in an inverted V shape to provide high separation and wide response for clear sound localization and minimal distortion. Threaded cartridge mounting holes make installation to a headshell or integrated tonearm incredibly easy.
– Audio-Technica’s flagship magnetic core moving coil cartridge
– Dual moving coils are aligned in an inverted V shape
– High separation and wide response for clear sound localisation and minimal distortion
– Special line contact stylus ensures faithful reproduction of the music signal
– 0.28mm diameter solid boron cantilever provides excellent response characteristics
– Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke significantly increase magnetic energy
– Specially designed magnetic circuit provides an output voltage of 0.5mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
– PCOCC coils ensure high-fidelity transmission
– Machined aluminum base supports magnetic circuit and vibration system for excellent stability
– Hybrid machined aluminum and high-rigidity plastic body reduces parasitic resonance
– Threaded cartridge mounting holes allow easy installation to headshell or integrated tonearm