Pro-Ject Phono Box E
The Phono Box E is a reliable, well-built phono stage with a modern aesthetic appeal.
Designed specifically to amplify your moving magnet cartridge output to Line level; the form factor of the unit is small and subtle, so it can be placed near the turntable or alongside your existing system without being intrusive.
The Phono Box E accepts Moving Magnet cartridges only, and delivers a hi-fi music experience for an entry-level price. The advanced circuitry and SMD construction keeps noise and distortion at a low level, while the integrated shielding and outboard DC power supply reduce the risk of external interference. Input and Output sockets are gold-plated, to ensure the highest quality performance.
The Phono Box E is simple to use and great to listen to. Perfect for budding audio enthusiasts.
- Ampliﬁcation and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
- SMD circuitry
- Special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows for installation close to the turntable
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Outboard power supply included