Pro-Ject Record Box E
The Record Box E is a reliable, well-built phono stage with a modern aesthetic appeal.
Designed to amplify your turntable’s cartridge output to Line level; the form factor of the unit is small and subtle, so it can be placed near the turntable or alongside your existing system without being intrusive.
The Record Box E offers pre-settings for Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges, and delivers a hi-fi music experience for an entry-level price. The advanced circuitry and SMD construction keeps noise and distortion at a low level, while the integrated shielding and outboard DC power supply reduce the risk of external interference. Input and Output sockets are gold-plated, to ensure the highest quality performance.
The Record Box E also boasts a USB output, for recording your vinyl to a PC or Mac in high-quality. This function works alongside the normal analogue outputs, so you can continue to listen through your normal hi-fi system as you record to a computer.
The Record Box E is simple to use and great to listen to. Perfect for budding audio enthusiasts.
- Ampliﬁcation and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
- Record vinyl direct to a computer via USB output
- Driver-less USB output works on Windows® and Mac OS®
- SMD circuitry
- Special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows for installation close to the turntable
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Outboard power supply included