Roksan Attessa Turntable
A brand new Roksan range has been announced, the Attessa range has a Integrated Amplifier, a Streaming Amplifier a CD Transport, and this Turntable all have been fully designed and developed at Roksan HQ in Rayleigh, Essex here in the UK.
The Attessa turntable uses a brand new Unipivot composite tonearm with a glass jewel pivot. The turntable motor is monitored down to the microsecond by smart new digitally controlled electronic speed control. With a switchable phono stage built in you can plug and play, whatever kit you have, while the isolated plinth design and decoupled feet protect against unwanted vibrations.
- Designed, developed and assembled in the UK
- Brand new easy to set up Unipivot tonearm featuring a composite construction and glass jewel pivot for low effective weight
- Dana cartridge fitted as standard
- Digitally controlled electronic speed control
- Class leading factory calibrated speed accuracy with a microprocessor-controlled amplifier driving the turntable motor
- Built in Moving Magnet switchable phono stage (active/passive) designed in-house for no compromise plug and play
- Premium build quality featuring an isolated single plinth design with a high mass platter constructed from weighted glass and bonded aluminium edge dampener
- Xerxes inspired isolation feet and chassis design to ensure stable playback
- Compact footprint
- Bespoke removable lid to keep dust away when not in use