The Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) coils ensure pure audio transmission and are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation to exert less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion. Audio quality is further enhanced by a rigid aluminum body that reduces resonance, a neodymium magnet and premium permendur yoke that dramatically increase the magnetic energy, and the nude special line contact stylus on a boron cantilever that tracks the record groove with ultimate accuracy, delivering rich, full-range audio and high transient response. The cartridge body has been pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted to a headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required.
- Dual Moving Coil design, featuring independent coils for both left and right channels, provides outstanding channel separation
- The coils are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation, which exerts less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion
- The cartridge body is pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted onto the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Features nude Special Line Contact stylus and boron cantilever with accurate tracking ability and high transient response
- A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provide dramatically increased magnetic energy
- Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer