Deceptively small and surprisingly affordable, the Phono Box Ultra 500 is a special edition device made to stand out from the crowd.
Internally, the Phono Box Ultra 500 makes use of the same technologies as the [LINK]Phono Box S2 Ultra[LINK], with its fully discrete layout, polystyrene capacitors and precise RIAA equalisation resulting in a warm, harmonious sound. But where it stands apart is in its striking chassis. The Phono Box Ultra 500’s elegant chrome surface masks a copper chassis, specially chosen for its superior ability to protect against high-frequency interferences.
Easy to set-up with a variety of capacitance, impedance and gain settings, the Phono Box Ultra 500 is easy to partner with any modern pick-up cartridge.
Supplied in a wooden display box and limited to 500 pieces worldwide, the Phono Box Ultra 500 is a true prestige piece that would sit comfortably at home in any premium listening environment.
- Special edition audiophile phono stage in a compact chassis
- Limited to 500 pieces worldwide, supplied in a special wooden box
- Elegant chrome finish covers premium copper housing
- No Operational Amplifiers (op-amps) used
- Audiophile-grade polystyrene capacitors used inside
- Precise split RIAA equalisation
- Switchable Subsonic Filter
- Switchable input impedance, capacitance and gain