Now, at the same time as listening to your music through your traditional hi-fi, you can record your vinyl to a computer or laptop; giving you the ability to play the same music on-the-go through a portable digital audio player. The volume dial on the front panel allows for full control over the gain of your USB signal, which can help avoid distorted or ‘clipping’ recordings.
The Phono Box USB V also benefits from a Line input, allowing you to record Line-Level sources, such as a tape deck, to your computer as well.
- Metal case shields the electronics from external interference.
- Small size allows installation close to record player.
- Special low-noise ICs used.
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry.
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets.
- Outboard power supply included.
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit
- Works with a wide variety of audio recording programs to transfer your vinyl
- Driver-less connection method for simple set-up
- Runs on Windows® and Mac OS® operating systems