The TT-15S1 has a solid acrylic resin chassis in design style of the Premium Range, a 3 cm-thick heavy acrylic platter with a black felt cover, solid aluminium feet, and stateof- the-art ceramic bearings, so it almost eliminates chassis resonance.
- The Marantz exclusive MM-system in a stylish ebony body is directly fixed to the high-grade audio interconnector reducing signal resistance to a minimum.
- Its anodised arm has been optimised to partner the unit perfectly.
- The motor is dampened and i
- solated from the chassis to prevent vibration influence. And a “clever clamp” system ensures excellent disc contact with platter.
- The magnetic anti-skating system is contact-free to eliminate unwanted stylus stresses, and the continuous silicon belt guarantees rotational accuracy.
- The TT-15S1 represents the ultimate addition to any audiophile’s home audio system.
Marantz TT15S1 Key Features:
- Acrylic chassis with massive aluminium feet
- 3cm thick acrylic platter
- Ceramic bearings
- Endless silicon belt
- Asynchronous motor without chassis contact
- Marantz exclusive MM system Clearaudio Symphonie in ebony body
- Anodised arm optimised for the system
- Direct fixed, high grade interconnect of OFC copper with RCA plugs
- Magnetic anti skating system
- Fine adjustable counterweight
- Clever Clamp
- 33 1/3 or 45 rpm
Marantz TT15S1 Specifications:
- Rated Output 4mV/1kHz
- Amplifier Signal to Noise Ratio 105 dB
- Frequency Range 10Hz 18kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 80dB
- Wow & Flutter RMS (din) 0.07% (0.1%)
- Dimensions(WxHxD): 420 x 137 x 360mm – 8.8kg