What sets the Debut RecordMaster Hi-Res apart from other USB turntables is its ultra-modern, highly sophisticated built-in phono stage and Analogue-Digital Converter (ADC). Designed for premium Moving Magnet (MM) cartridges, the integrated phono stage is coupled to a high-end Burr Brown PCM1084 ADC with USB and Optical outputs. When connecting the turntable to a computer via USB, it’s possible to rip your vinyl collection into true Hi-Res Audio (up-to 24-bit / 192kHz) or 11.2MHz DSD (DSD256) digital audio files. Using a suitable PC application, like the supplied Vinyl Studio Lite program, it’s easy to rip, edit and store tracks on a compatible PC or Laptop, thus preserving your precious vinyl and gaining you access to unique recordings of your favourite vinyl records.
Elsewhere in its design, the Debut Carbon RecordMaster Hi-Res boasts all the audiophile benefits of the popular Debut Carbon Esprit SB turntable. From the premium 8.6″ carbon fibre tonearm with pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, through the acrylic platter and on-to the low-noise, low-vibration synchronous motor with convenient electronic speed control built-in, this is a luxury turntable in the true hi-fi tradition. For added convenience, and for the option to digitally record old analogue tapes, there’s also an additional Line input on the back panel. The Optical output is ideal for connecting to digital audio systems, or for times when you want to run longer cables between your system and turntable.
Available in two luxury finishes, including a striking matt walnut wood, the Debut Carbon RecordMaster Hi-Res is a must-consider turntable for anyone who wants convenience and quality when recording their vinyl.
- Precision belt drive turntable with USB recording
- Built-in MM phono stage with Line our Digital outputs
- USB output for recording in Hi-Res or DSD audio formats
- Optical output for connecting to digital audio systems
- Electronic speed control for 33/45 RPM
- Manual speed change to play at 78 RPM
- 8.6″ carbon fibre tonearm with Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Heavy, non-resonant acrylic platter
- Supplied with Vinyl Studio Lite program
- Available in Black or Walnut finish