The VT-E is based on the popular Elemental turntable design, which has won plaudits around the world for its great sound and affordable price. Like the Elemental, the VT-E has a pre-set tonearm and Ortofon OM 5E cartridge, so all you need to do to get spinning is install the belt and platter, then plug it into your turntable-ready hi-fi system. Turntable set-up does not need to be complicated or arduous, and VT-E proves that.
The VT-E plinth and platter are made from acoustically neutral medium-density fibreboard, and the supplied record clamp ensures the record does not slip on the spindle during playback. When mounting on a desk, the supplied feet and back-support create a sturdy tripod that isolates well from external vibrations. Alternatively when mounting on a wall the supplied mounting kit ensures a reliable fixing to the wall’s surface.
The VT-E’s motor is the same proven design as found in other Pro-Ject turntables, and boasts a built-in AC generator for reliable speed stability and minimal noise. The tonearm is the same aluminium design found on the Elemental, but its specially-designed spring mechanism allows for accurate tracking of the record, even though it’s being played vertically. The VT-E is supplied with a set of pre-terminated Connect-IT E phono cables, for reliable connection to an external phono stage. The overall result is a true lifestyle turntable like nothing else, but one that works on real hi-fi principles.
- Instant playback with super-easy setup
- Vertical standing or optional wall mount (wall mounts included)
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Record clamp for secure record fixing
- Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm
- Ortofon OM 5E cartridge, pre-mounted
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
- Special mechanism for perfect tracking in vertical position
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable