Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Retail Sales Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our company. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working individual to join our team on a full-time basis as a sales assistant at our London store.
Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and setting up their new products. You will need to become an ambassador for the company’s culture both in your appearance and behaviour and will be expected to contribute to the team’s standards.
Due to the nature of this work, an excellent (!) command of the English language is essential. A short trial may be required at the beginning and, if successful, we would require the successful individual to start soon afterwards. Experience in running an e-commerce platform (e.g. WordPress, Magento, Shopify or similar) would be a great addition.
Being able to work at some weekends is essential.
Luxury retail sales experience is preferable.
Driver’s license is also preferable.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly articulate
– Ability to deliver great customer experience in a very active environment
– Strong interest in technology, particularly hi-fi audio products
– Agility at learning new products and features.
– Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with individual customers